01580 472 052
A mission church and parish room in the parish of Ewhurst Green was planned here in 1894 and opened the following year and it remains within that parish. The architect was G E S Streatfeild (CDG 6 p99). Costing £800, it consists of an aisleless nave and chancel without a tower or belfry, but with a west extension which incorporates the porch. The material is brick and the vaguely Tudor detail includes side-windows grouped in threes; the east window is similar. The roof inside has arch-braces.