01580 472 052
Ewhurst Parish Council Proper Officer and
Responsible Financial Officer (RFO)
15 hours per week ranging from £17.10 to £20.10 per hour based on NALCs pay scale 29 – 35 depending on applicant’s skills and knowledge. Previous experience in a similar role desirable but not required if applicants can demonstrate sound experience/qualities outlined in the person specification. For full details please visit:https://www.ewhurstparishcouncil.co.uk .
The Parish Council in Ewhurst is seeking to appoint ahighly organised, self-motivated individual who has the abilityto show initiative. The role would suit someone with good financial and project management experience who is looking for a flexible part time role working with a community focused Parish Council.
Key qualities from potential candidates must include:
· Excellent organisational skills and be able to plan and prioritise own workload.
· Flexible and proactive manner with the ability to manage a range of situations.
· Sound financial experience and understanding.
· Ability to carry out budget setting/management and monthly bookkeeping.
· Good people and communication skills.
· Ability to manage the day-to-day functions of the Parish Council.
Closing date for applications: 12th May 2021 by 9pm
For a full Job Pack please
For an informal chat about the role please ring the Locum Clerk, Jane Clarke on 01580 472 052.