01580 472 052
Ewhurst Parish Council Proper Officer and
Responsible Financial Officer (RFO)
The Parish Council in Ewhurst is seeking to appoint ahighly organised, self-motivated individual who has the abilityto show initiative. The role would suit someone with good financial and project management experience who is looking for a flexible part time role working with a community focused Parish Council.
Key qualities from potential candidates must include:
· Excellent organisational skills and be able to plan and prioritise own workload
· Flexible and proactive manner with the ability to manage a range of situations
· Sound financial experience and understanding
· Ability to carry out budget setting/management and monthly bookkeeping
· Good people and communication skills
· Ability to manage the day to day functions of the Parish Council
Closing date for applications: 31st March 2021 by 9pm
Interviews via Zoom on the 6th and 7th April 2021
For a full Job Pack please email:email@example.com
For an informal chat about the role please ring the Locum Clerk, Jane Clarke on 01424 575 266.
The Parish Council is at the moment holding all it's meetings remotely. If you would like to join any of our meetings please email the clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org